Login nicht möglich

Hallo,
nach einem manuellen Update auf die Version 0.6.1 ist es mir leider nicht möglich mich einzuloggen.

Fehlermeldung:

Fehler: Form security key is invalid or has expired. Please reload the form and check that your cookies are enabled.

Auch eine Deinstallation und Neuinstallation brachten keinen Erfolg.

Ich habe das Update nach Anleitung ausgeführt, meine Cookies sind gesetzt und ich habe es mit verschiedenen Browsern versucht.

Kann mir jemand helfen?

Hallo Marco
You should write in English so more people can follow the thread and maybe also help you. Otherwise, the devs might answer in French :-))

Marco is saying: After a manual upgrade to 0.6.1 he can’t login. Error:

Form security key is invalid or has expired. Please reload the form and check that your cookies are enabled.

He adds that de-installing and re-installing did not help, that he made the upgrade according to the explanation, that cookies are set (Marco, do you mean “enabled”?), and that he tried with different browsers.

Any ideas?

Good luck und schönes Wochenende
Burkhard

Hallo,
ich hatte das selbe Problem. Bei mir hat es geholfen den Referer für die Seite zu senden (ich habe RefControl für Firefox installiert) und die Seite anschließend neuzuladen.
Gruß
GhostReader

Hello,
i had the same problem. For me, it works, to send the Referer for the specific page (i have installed RefControl for Firefox) and to reload the page.
Bye
GhostReader