Log 64b or 32b platform

Hi,

I’m interested in seeing if the user runs on i386 or on x86_64. This is included in the useragent string, but piwik doesn’t seem to detect it. are there some plugin or configurable option to turn checking this?

I’m also interested in a more fine grained version logging of the browsers. Is this possible?

Thank you for help!

Hi there,

fyi: for device detection we created a library which you can find here: GitHub - matomo-org/device-detector: The Universal Device Detection library will parse any User Agent and detect the browser, operating system, device used (desktop, tablet, mobile, tv, cars, console, etc.), brand and model.

Overall it’s a good idea to measure this information! this could be done in a custom plugin by a keen developer.
Maybe you can create an issue in our tracker: Issues · matomo-org/piwik · GitHub

Thanks Matt. Will look into this.

[s]One other thing, I see from the api that you:

lang — An override value for the Accept-Language HTTP header field. This value is used to detect the visitor’s country if GeoIP is not enabled.

But lang and location are two dfiferent things. Is it possible to split them up, I want location from GeoIP and a separate one for language.

I’m using the tracking api and could pass it as a custom variable I guess, but haven’t tested that yet.[/s]

EDITED: found a separate language report