Live Visitors Pages with temporary internet files link

Hi there,

i have a question to the pages displayed in the live visitors widget.
since tonight i have several visitors with direct access to some of my wordpress articles. what i don’t understand is the URL behind the page they visited.

Here is one example:

file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/##username-deleted##/Local%20Settings/Temporary%20Internet%20Files/OLK27/##visited-page##.htm

How is it possible that the displayed url is out of the temporary internet files of the visitor? This happend six times today, with different users.

thanks, below

An example would be where people are saving a copy of your web page to their desktop.

We’re discussing how to handle this in this thread: http://forum.piwik.org/index.php?showtopic=1305

i think its really strange that more than one visitor at one day enters the page out of the temporary internet files directory. and the first time i saw this was last night.

Perhaps your visitor has a dynamic IP?

In any case, you might want to consider using the forced redirect code that I posted so that users are always viewing the live site.

This was my first guess but the username in the directory path is different every time.