Layout Issue After Installing Matomo Plugin in WordPress

Hello Matomo Community,

I recently installed the Matomo plugin on my WordPress website to track analytics, but it’s causing a layout issue. After activating the plugin, certain elements of my site appear broken or misplaced. I’ve tried troubleshooting by deactivating other plugins and switching to a default WordPress theme, but the issue persists.

I’ve checked the browser console for errors and updated all plugins to their latest versions, including Matomo.

Could someone please advise on how to resolve this issue? Are there specific settings within the Matomo plugin or compatibility considerations I should be aware of? Any guidance or insights would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you in advance for your help.

The layout issues after installing Matomo might be due to CSS or JavaScript conflicts. Ensure Matomo is configured correctly and check for any problematic settings. If issues persist, add custom CSS to override conflicting styles and review console errors related to Matomo as my technical consultant di for www. inasaldiningprices com for latest mang inasal food news. it is working fine now. For further assistance, consult Matomo’s support or community forums.

Thank you!