Launching gall a social media Analytics Software based on Piwik

Hi argenisleon,

Thank you for upload the great plugin, currently I’m a middle to install this gall plugin into my piwik app. will give the feedback once already use it. Btw, you guys had release the plugin for twitter, is that the next step will doing for facebook also?

Hi nemo87,

You feedback would be very helpfull to pulish the install process. Right now we are working in a widget to have what we call “tweet performance” (how much impression have a particular tweet) and making changes to some piwik core files(needed for Gall to work) that will be include in a future release of piwik. About facebook we have a early developed widget that show the facebook fan count and we have plans to develop a full array of widgets.

Keep in contact!

Is this project dead?

Hi dotcom,

Thanks for your interest in the project. We are not developing Gall as a Piwik plugin anymore. We have been working in a full rewritten standalone version for more than a year. The code is not made public yet. Please if you are interested let me know so we can find a way to share the code.

Hope this help

Hi,

Yes, I’d be interested in at least seeing the new one. Being that I’m having some serious issues with piwik and its reliability, and lack of clarification/problem solution… I may be dumping it anyway.

Let me know if I can check it out!

Thanks

Hi dotcom,

We are releasing gall 0.5. You can view a video with all the new features and download the code at http://gall.com.ve

Enjoy!

Awesome! rock it.