Last visits graph - IO ERROR #2032

Just to be clear, if it was a trivial fix, I would have posted it.

Moreover, I never recommended that you rummage around the code or fix it yourself. I think you misunderstood. If you grabbed the snapshot from svn, you would have the latest version, fixes and all, ready to run, no unzipping, no patches to apply. The only thing I wouldn’t be able to help you with is pointing your web server to it. (Copying over your existing config.ini.php would be optional.)

In any case, we’ll be pushing 0.4.1 soon in response to the PHP 5.2.10 release.

0.4.1 has been released.

Please report any problems in a new thread. Thanks.

[quote=vipsoft @ Jun 25 2009, 04:06 AM]0.4.1 has been released.

Please report any problems in a new thread. Thanks.[/quote]

Well just for the hell of it I decided to give it one more go since an upgrade IS actually something I can do.
I just thought I would quickly report that this update failed to fix the problem for me as indicated by the following screen shot.

Which apparently means it’s a good thing I didn’t go searching around the code for a file that would fix my problem because it wasn’t there.

UGH!

just thought I would check to see if there was a fix for this yet… style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/sad.gif

superj707: your issue is actually different from the one in this topic; please refer to the topic you started where I have responded

http://forum.piwik.org/index.php?showtopic=1077