LAST CALL! Piwik 1.7 testing - VERY New cool features!

Please be VERY SPECIFIC when you report a bug. If possible, put a screenshot showing the error.

Arun can you please elaborate your thoughts?

it’s still hard to change months…today (1.2.2012) I tried to go back to whole of Jan

changed FEB to JAN in the dropdown menu and had to click on Month again (there is no “reload” or something button)

but it loaded into innuendo

it only worked when I changed to JAN AND clicken on a day, then the whole month of JAN loaded (with button set to MONTH)

Dan

back to the evolution numbers…

though my website HOSE EN received over 100 visitors yesterday, I get a green positive percentage on 37 visitors today…

Dan

Thanks for the report, created a bug at: trunk: Unable to get image: stats/plugins/UserSettings/images/os/W75.gif · Issue #2898 · matomo-org/matomo · GitHub

For the calendar not loading your reports, did you setup Auto archiving? How to Set up Auto-Archiving of Your Reports - Analytics Platform - Matomo
This probably would fix the “not loading” issue since it will pre-archive all your reports.

Hi Matt ,

I downloaded the latest version , and overwrote the files , but nothing seems to change in the web interface, what
am I missing here?

(**I rechecked the files , opened some of them to find recent comments just to make sure they were really over written )

[quote=ronray]
Hi Matt ,

I downloaded the latest version , and overwrote the files , but nothing seems to change in the web interface, what
am I missing here?

(**I rechecked the files , opened some of them to find recent comments just to make sure they were really over written )[/quote]

Hi Matt ,
I’m really sorry , it seems both this issue and the other post I made were my mistakes…
I seem to have updated ( and also tried to auto archive ) an old instance which is not the active one… silly me :slight_smile:

Thanks a lot for your help ,
Ron

Thanks for the Update . I will be be updating this by today !

Thanks Matt

me to lorryb
and i hope all will be fine past the update :S

New Piwik 1.7 beta 9 released!!

Fixed the issue with the wrong All websites % (Thank you for the report!) and few other bugs.

Please upgrade and if you see have any problem post here.

I’m having trouble moving widgets around on Dashboard. My cursor turns into the drag icon like normal, but when I try to drag them it just highlights as if it were a text cursor. Same problem on both Chrome and Firefox 9 on Mac OS X

David, are you using 1.7 beta ? was it working before in 1.6 ?

Matt, yes and yes. It worked perfectly in 1.6, but not since i upgraded to 1.7 b9.

Please send in PM the piwik url + password and steps how to reproduce, I will investigate thanks

I guess if no one else seems to be having that problem, it must be something on my end. Will try reinstalling.

It’s OK we found the bug and fixed it in SVN trunk: trunk regression: widgets can’t be dragged and moved in dashboard · Issue #2909 · matomo-org/matomo · GitHub

We have now released Piwik 1.7 BETA 10 We have fixed all reported known bugs. :)-D

Please test and confirm. If there is no new bug report, this will become 1.7 release.

Thank you all for your tests so far, it has been extremely useful!! :slight_smile:

Migrated 1.6 --> 1.7-rc1 and all I can say it works fine … and I love multiple metrics plotting :slight_smile:

l will try

have still (b9) big problems changing from month ie Feb 2012 to Jan 2012…

I change to Jan und then …click on the month “dot” again…loading data…only to be shown Feb again … grrrr

:slight_smile:

Dan

Dan have you setup How to Set up Auto-Archiving of Your Reports - Analytics Platform - Matomo ?