Language used for e-mail report

Hi,

I’ve upgraded from 2.0.3 to 2.1.0 successfully. I have scheduled a e-mail report, however, I do not seem to get the labels in the report images right. What I mean is that there are page titles with Greek characters. I’ve installed unifont.ttf as the FAQ describes, but the images contain titles with the Greek characters as squares. Moreover, it seems that the e-mail report is set to English. How can I force the e-mail report to be generated in Greek, since I suppose this must be the cause of the issue. In another Piwik 2.1.0 installation, the e-mail reports are sent in Greek and the images display the Greek titles correctly.

What am I missing here?

Didn’t see the note down below:

Note: the unifont.ttf will only be used for a set of languages (Japanese, Chinese, etc.). If you wish to use the font for all languages, upload the file unifont.ttf to: piwik/plugins/ImageGraph/fonts/tahoma.ttf overwriting the existing tahoma.ttf

Now, the images display the Greek titles correctly.

However, my other question is still valid. How can I force the e-mail report to be generated in Greek?

The email reports are generated in the language that was used in the user interface by the users who created the reports

[quote=matt]
The email reports are generated in the language that was used in the user interface by the users who created the reports[/quote]
Hi, thanks for your reply.

I created a new test report while having the language UI set to Greek and the new report is still sent in English. Is there anything else to look?