Joomla 1.5 plugin now available

This is the first release of my system plugin which adds the Piwik tracking code to your pages.

The advantage of using a system plugin instead of a module (very common but not very good if you ask me) is that a module just adds the tracking code anywhere on your page, this plugin search for the tag and inserts the code right before it.

Do NOT forget to configure the plugin before you activate it!

The plugin is submitted at the joomla extensions site and pending approval.
Visit http://www.gt-r.nu if you feel that you need it asap style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wink.gif

The plugin is finally approved and added to the Joomla extension site style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin.gif

Joomla extension site

[quote=fredrik @ Jan 6 2009, 04:51 AM]The plugin is finally approved and added to the Joomla extension site style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin.gif

Joomla extension site[/quote]

Cool nice work! style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile.gif

Thanks style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile.gif
Hopefully someone else got use for it too.

I don’t have very much experience of the Joomla framework yet, but i’ll try to add some basic analytics reports to the Joomla backend as well.

[quote=fredrik @ Jan 10 2009, 05:14 PM]Thanks style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile.gif
Hopefully someone else got use for it too.

I don’t have very much experience of the Joomla framework yet, but i’ll try to add some basic analytics reports to the Joomla backend as well.[/quote]
Thank you for this plug-in. Installed and working great Joomla 1.5.10