When I open up the console.log() in chrome it gets the following error - net::ERR_EMPTY_RESPONSE. I am not sure how to fix this problem.
Also I am running nginx without ssl.
this is a chrome issue… does the error occur in firefox or safari?
try in chrome
- There is a problem with your ISP internet connection.
- Google Chrome specific issue usually resolved by just clearing your cache or disabling Extensions.
- Faulty Router or a Router misconfiguration.
- Spyware, adware or malware installed on your computer or in your Browser.
- Corrupt or invalid Registry keys on your computer.
- Corrupt cache in your computer’s Temporary Internet folder that requires manual deletion by going to the Temp folder and deleting that cache.
if that doesnt help try, checkinh yout htaccess or try changing your dns to 220.127.116.11 and see if that helps
ROFL. Never mind. Damn Avira.