Is it possible to apply new IP or URL parameters exclusions to existing data?

Is it possible to apply new IP or URL parameters exclusions to existing data?

e.g. I found some IPs and URL parameters that should be excluded, however, I have a few weeks of data logged that did not excluded them. Is there any way to re-process the data already in Piwik’s database to apply these new exclusions?

Thanks,
Aaron

Whoops, should have read the FAQ more carefully… it looks like I may be able to achieve this using the following FAQ:
"How do I force the reports to be re-processed from the logs?"
http://piwik.org/faq/how-to/#faq_59

Thanks!
Aaron

So, after following the FAQ and dropping all of the piwik_archive_* tables it does not look like the IP exclusion (or newly added search engine) settings were applied to previously collected data in re-creating the archive tables. Am I missing something? Does the archive creation not consider IP exclusions and search-engine recognition (e.g. is it too late at this point)?

IP exclusion and search engine extraction is done by the tracker.

If you want to reprocess without some visits, you have to delete those from piwik_log_visit first.

At this time, there’s no way to reprocess the search engine stats.

Thanks for the reply, vipsoft.

The piwik_log_link_visit_action also has a idvisitor key - is this linked to the piwik_log_visit idvisitor key?.
e.g. If I DELETE rows from _log_visit, do I need to delete rows with matching idvisitor from _log_link_visit_action (or any other similar tables) as well, or really just delete from _log_visit?

Is the DB set up using any referential integrity with idvisitor as foreign key?

Thanks,
Aaron