Internet Service Provider showing US flags:S

In my dashboard, the ISP that is shown are almost ALL in the US (i.e. showing US flags) although most if not ALL of them are coming from the Philippines. However in the visitors tab they’re reporting as cities in the Philippines which is correct, although some them are UNKNOWN.

What seems to be the problem? I have installed the GeoIP plugin and the GeoLiteCity.

Thank you.

Geoip isn’t a core plugin, and for the most part, isn’t integrated with existing reports/widgets.

[quote=vipsoft]
Geoip isn’t a core plugin, and for the most part, isn’t integrated with existing reports/widgets.[/quote]

I understand, so whats your take on this one?

We need YOUR help! We are running a crowd funding campaign to raise funds to implement the detailed Visitors Maps of Countries, Regions and Cities (for all countries)!

These maps will be beautiful, usable, and built using open standards SVG+JS. They will show detailed visitor count, conversion rates, by Country but also (New!) by city and region.

Pledge now at: http://crowdfunding.piwik.org/analytics-maps-world-country-city-region/

There will be no more flash in Piwik and we will add amazing new Maps of your visitors.

Piwik needs you!