Installation successfull - Not possible to access view

Hello,
I have some kind of a strange behaviour with my fresh installation on shared webhosting by Hetzner Germany.

The installer runs without any issue, the database is recognized, tables are created, I kind of can log in, but I can’t see the dashboard. It is like beeing a user without permissions. I can see the website accumulating visits in the “all websites”-section, but it says I need permission view=1 if I click on it. I also can access the settings, but changing my settings is not permitted due to a “wrong token”.

The summary: Matomo seems to run normally, but as a Superuser I am not allowed to access the data or to add new users. File test shows no errors. Only if I check on GeoIP (php) it says “no database found”.

Any ideas?

Hi,

Can you please check the server logs and your browser console for errors?

Hi, the console only repeats the error message if I try to access the websites dashboard:
Possibly unhandled rejection: Sie haben keinen Zugriff auf diese Ressource, weil sie 'view' Zugriff für die Webseite id = 1 benötigt.

In further settings I get the message that I am not a superuser. But only at the backend, nothing in the console.

No errorlogs regarding matomo visible. Just a few SSL-related errors for some clients. No general errors when surfing the website.