Installation problems

Hello All,

I am new to Piwik. I am having problem with the install process. I downloaded and installed Piwik and it completed the process. when I got the the last page that said Congratulation and Continue To Piwik. When I clicked it, it started over.

I have gone through it twice now and don’t know what is wrong. So I am asking for help here.

Can someone please help me?

Can anyone help me with this problem please.

Okay guys, am I missing something here and if I am please someone tell. What does one have to do to get help from this forum? This is my first time here.

I am just trying to get a log in screen so I can log in to Piwik. Everything install successfully but not log in screen.

Someone, anyone please help me or give me some suggestions.

Thanks.

For future references : 301 Moved Permanently

Hi there,

i’ve tried to install Piwik and keep getting this error message when starting:

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_LNUMBER, expecting ‘)’ in /www/htdocs/w0065f36/piwik/plugins/Goals/Goals.php on line 164

I have downloded the “latest.zip” a couple of times now, unzipped and uploaded everything at least 3 times. I keep getting this ERROR.

Help!

[quote=seeourweb.com]
Okay guys, am I missing something here and if I am please someone tell. What does one have to do to get help from this forum? This is my first time here.

I am just trying to get a log in screen so I can log in to Piwik. Everything install successfully but not log in screen.

Someone, anyone please help me or give me some suggestions.

Thanks.[/quote]

You check your config file or anything that was suggested?

Hello there everyone!
I just wanted to kindly thank you all for your great posts. By means of your explanations and help I managed how to install this program! Thank you very much for your advices!

Hello All,

I have an error while installing piwik in my site.
Can you please tell me solution for this.
I have attached an screen shots for that. Please please help me.

Thank’s
Amol

[quote=amol1]
Hello All,

I have an error while installing piwik in my site.
Can you please tell me solution for this.
I have attached an screen shots for that. Please please help me.

Thank’s
Amol[/quote]

Do exactly what it says…configure php with iconv support. To enable the extension you will have to rebuild with ./configure --with-iconv=directory then do a make, make install