Image tracking parameters

Hi All,

I have checked documentation on the image tracking possibility. I have not seen any docs on the exact list of query string parameters available and their formats.

I have seen the PHP class that is used to generate such HTTP calls but as PHP is not natural for me I would rather see a clear list of options available for the HTTP image tracker…not via an indirect PHP class.

Is there something available on this?

There is currently no documentation about the parameters, but you can find them in the PiwikTracker PHP file: http://dev.piwik.org/trac/browser/trunk/li…racker.php#L319

Hi, i have a problem, I am using the defult image tracking code on a HTML5 (webkit) mobile website, which is almost working but it shows nothing about the page information, only collecting date & time data, no page name etc.

can you give me an example of an image tracking code that will also collect page information on a HTML5 page, (if the code is also ready ment to do this by defult, can you show me a code that will force this info to be collected)??

I dont know how to workout adding custom parameters, show please show examples, so i can copy it.
thanks for any help you can give me.

Anyone?

I cant be the only person with this issue, I have this problem on two different sites