How to trigger user flow when form submitted?

we mean you can create a scheduled email report and include the User paths data as table. See how to create email reports here: Manage Email Reports - Analytics Platform - Piwik

Try adding the following reports to the email report: “Users Flow - Top Paths - Page URLs”, and “Users Flow - Overview - Page URLs”

1. I have checked the second time and read also an article. it is not seen
    “Users Flow - Top Paths - Page URLs”, and “Users Flow - Overview - Page URLs”
    or I missed. Can you post image please to see which checkbox to be filled in?

2. A single-page app is different from a usual website as there is no regular new page load and Piwik cannot detect automatically when a new page is viewed. So, if I add
    _paq.push([‘setCustomUrl’, ‘/form-xyz-submitted’]);
    _paq.push([‘setDocumentTitle’, ‘Submitted form xyz’]);
    It will be all the time visitor flow with the URL as posted not the whole flow as this URL should track CTA links like sent form.

1. After checking again, turns out that in the email report you can currently add the “Users Flow” report and checkbox in the “Visitors” section. It will list the top interactions for Page URLs. It’s currently not possible to add the report “Users Flow - Page title” but we’ll be looking into it. Hopefully this “Users Flow” report for page urls will help you?

2. What do you mean by “this URL should track CTA links like sent form.”?

1. Hopefully this “Users Flow” report for page urls will help you? This feature is a secret swiss arm knife. When I track this option I can send within second report when inquire is received.
    Although I can code such PHP script on my own to track this option but it is great option due to productivity.

2. How to track single-page websites and web applications using Piwik Analytics - Analytics Platform - Piwik
    Single-page websites and web applications have become a standard over the last years. Getting the tracking of such websites and apps right is crucial to your success as you need to ensure the measured data is meaningful and correct.

I have an issue that I used CustomURL and setDocumentTitle shows all the time user-flow and only this URL and title.
My intention was not this user-flow. I need the whole user-flow and path for the visited pages not one URL without knowing.

Could you maybe post a screenshot showing your problem?

Please find image. It is all the time one URL as it is tracked ONE-PAGE using custom variables. I tried to use custom variables as trigger but need to s

ee user flow

Sorry but I still don’t fully understand the problem.

Do you only see one page URL in your Actions>Page URLs report?

Do you know why all your pages are tracked as the same URL?

https://piwik.org/blog/2017/02/how-to-track-single-page-websites-using-piwik-analytics/

Yes, we see only one page to be seen inside Analytics. We like to see all pages as usual. If we use Custom variables like mentioned code

_paq.push(['setCustomUrl', '/form-xyz-submitted']);
    _paq.push(['setDocumentTitle', 'Submitted form xyz']);

It will be seen only one page.

You also need to call _paq.push(['trackPageView']); after the call to setDocumentTitle, please check you call this method every time the SPA loads a new page?

Sure it is. _paq.push([‘trackPageView’]); after _paq.push([‘setDocumentTitle’, ‘Submitted form xyz’]);

It seems I have to remove tracking one page as it does not work to trigger contact form confirmation page.

I have removed trigger tracking for the particular page. It will not be seen page flow in this case.

After checking once more, turns out that within the e-mail report you can currently add the “Users Flow” report and checkbox in the “Visitors” section. It will list the pinnacle interactions for Page URLs. It’s presently no longer possible to feature the document of the ultimateknifekit “Users Flow - Page identify” however we’ll be looking into it. Hopefully this “Users Flow” file for web page urls will help you?

Sorry, I have not found. Can you send me an image. Thank you.

Can you send an image?