How to track traffic on specific branch og site using segments

Hello all!

I previously have had no problems with tracking traffic on branches (for example Folkeskolen | Børne- og Undervisningsministeriet) of my site, but lately the traffic has been “polluted” with traffic from other branches (for example Arbejdsområder | Børne- og Undervisningsministeriet), as the “Folkeskolen” users in question also visited this branch during their visit.

So my question is, how do I make a segment showing traffic from only the Folkeskolen section?

Best regards
Jonas

Hi,

I think this is the same issue as discussed here:

Hi Lukas

Thx for the reply! Could you be more specific on how you would use the search function: “Behavior”, “Pages” and then search beneath the list of pages? It’s really critical for us that we can isolate the traffic on a specific branch / section and that we (in some form) can create a report on that specific branch / section… So, the 3.12 update has not been all good news in our opinion… :grinning:

Hi there,

Currently the only way to create reports that are filtered to a set of results, is to create a Custom Reports and apply a filter to the report: Custom Reports User Guide - Analytics Platform - Matomo