How to sort the post

Hi everyone, as matomo is tracking the whole wordpress site, including the post, I would like to know, how to sort the post. Because it tracks the post based on the date created, instead of category. I have categorize my posts in wordpress. But matomo will not do so, instead it just track it based on the date created. Is there any other way to sort it in matomo based on the category? Because it would be a mess if I cannot recognize which category of the post it is.

Hi,

Matomo groups websites by the / in the URL. So in your cases the URL somewhere has a segment looking like https://yoursite.example/2020/12/17.
If you don’t want to see this grouping, you can select flatten report in the :gear: menu below the report.

Yeah, that why, i am looking for tools on how to change the link to the category. Thanks God, I have finally found it. I just change the permalink in the wordpress, and it also change how matomo track the posts.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

It also change how matomo track the posts.My site on wordpress and in my first post my permaliks not creat i creat in on mannualy how i can solve this issue .