How to set Page Names and Clear the data?

Ok, so my first question is, how do I set page names for each individual page. I have been to the docs but its not working.
I added this to my code (in bold):

try {
var piwikTracker = Piwik.getTracker(pkBaseURL + "piwik.php", 2);
[b]piwikTracker.setDocumentTitle("Contact");[/b]
piwikTracker.trackPageView();
piwikTracker.enableLinkTracking();
} catch( err ) {}

But every time I visit any of my pages, which all have different Title’s, it always says the same thing, apt.

http://img41.imageshack.us/img41/2302/piwik.png

Also, when I go to clear the data for the website using this command:

DELETE FROM piwik_log_visit WHERE idsite = X
or
DELETE FROM piwik_log_visit

It clears my visites for the site, but it don’t clear my page views (like in the picture above). Any idea how to clear all the data?

Oh come on, somebody has to have some kind of information on this, please help?

-bump

When you customize the page name, you have to look at the report “Actions > Page titles” and not the page URL report

[quote=matt]
When you customize the page name, you have to look at the report “Actions > Page titles” and not the page URL report[/quote]
What do you mean by this, what do I do to fix the problem?

You have to look at this report insted of the one you are looking for: virtual-drums.com - Saturday, January 13, 2018 - Web Analytics Reports - Matomo

Ok, so I offically give up on page names, but now for my second question.

How do I clear the entire database data?

When I go to clear the data for the website using this command:

DELETE FROM piwik_log_visit WHERE idsite = X
or
DELETE FROM piwik_log_visit

It clears my visites for the site, but it don’t clear my page views (like in the picture at top). Any idea how to clear all the data?

http://piwik.org/faq/how-to/#faq_59

To trigger the archiving for all the reports, you can delete all piwik_archive_* tables

So if I do that, it will delete all my page visits, and visitor information correct?

How do I do that?

DELETE FROM piwik_archive_*

Bump! Anyone?