How to Integrate Piwik with wordpress

i have recently downloaded Piwik.i have already installed wordpress application…i want to integrate Piwik with current wordpress installation…also i want to host Piwik with this URL directory

Is it possible to integrate piwik with wordpress??Are there any plugin available??
Thanks

Yes, WP-Matomo (WP-Piwik) — WordPress Plugins. You can view all 3rd party plugins at: Integrations - Analytics Platform - Matomo

I think it is very fine solution for Wordprss. I use this. It is very fine.

I am currently using Piwik with Wordpress, I think I could help others who need help using Piwik.

I have a question, for those of you who can help me though;

Could someone point me in the right direction to re-locate my tracking code?

In wordpress put the tracking code in the footer.php file

You did not understand my question.

I need to know where to locate the tracking code from Piwik, first, before it can ever be installed. Where the hell is it?

To find the tracking code for your website, please follow the steps below:

Click on Settings to access the administration area
Click on Websites to list the websites that you are tracking in Piwik
Click on View Tracking code for the website you wish to track
You can now copy and paste the JavaScript Tracking code into your pages, just before the </body> tag.

Does anyone have any comparison for Piwik vs. Jetpack? Currently I use Jetpack with a wordpress login id for my site at countertopguides.com but I have been undewhelmed. I am looking for a more robust analytics product to help me drill into visiter data.

Any thoughts would be appreciated! (:P)

Piwik is MUCH more than jetpack analytics… :slight_smile: List of Features in Piwik Analytics - Analytics Platform - Matomo

How to integrate Piwik with Joomla?

Thanks

See Integrations - Analytics Platform - Matomo