How to create goals for roll-ups or copy the same goal for multiple websites?

Hi all,

I’m using Roll-ups plugin to track data from hundreds of websites. Now I’m looking for a solution to set goals and for them. The goal is visiting the URL which is the same for all of the websites. Currently it’s not possible to create goals for roll-ups. How would you advise me to create one goal for multiple websites so that not to create the same goal for each website?
I’d also want to set funnels in the same way for roll-ups. Please advise on this, thanks.

Hi @kosatova

How would you advise me to create one goal for multiple websites so that not to create the same goal for each website?

To create the same goal for multiple websites, currently the only solution is to use the API Goals.addGoal, learn more here: https://developer.piwik.org/api-reference/reporting-api#Goals

Currently, Roll-ups don’t support Goals nor funnels. Goals and Funnels are only supported for the individual websites. We are creating a new feature request in our system and will let you know if in the future, we implement Goals/Funnels for roll-ups.

Thanks,