How can I export the report Pages with more than 100 rows?

Hello!
I’m trying to export the report Pages with more than 100 rows. I’m trying to use the method Actions.getPageUrls and filter_limit=-1 and flat=1.
But I do not get any exported report of Pages. How should I construct the url to get the Pages report?

Here’s an example of the url I use:
?module=API&method=Actions.getPageUrls&idSite=32&period=year&date=2012-01-01&flat=1&format=TSV&token_auth=anonymous&translateColumnNames=1&language=en&filter_limit=-1

It is a bit strange because it works fine with the method getPageTitles.

I’m hoping someone can help me and I’m very grateful for any tips!

All my best,
E

It should work. What is the returned response?

Nothing happens. After a while of loading in FireFox I get a white or blank page. But I don’t get the download-prompt or anything.:frowning:

In Chrome I got a Server error message:
An error occurred when the website was fetching ?module=API&method=Actions.getPageUrls&idSite=32&period=year&date=2012-01-01&flat=1&format=TSV&token_auth=anonymous&translateColumnNames=1&language=en&filter_limit=-1. Den kan ligga nere för underhåll eller vara felkonfigurerad.
Error code: 500

I have used FireFox 20.0.1and Chrome Version 28.0.1500.95 m. But I don’t know if it is a browser problem.

Check your server error logs for the error message

OK I have to get some help from a collegue to do that. Do you know if there’s anything particular to look for?

what i said