Highload and flash

Good day!
We have a problem with counting user activity rates in our flash player.
We use custom player and place it to different sites (like YouTube player).
It’s impossible for us to use external java script (restricted by partners),and then we have to use action script.
I’ve found no action script components for Piwik .
As I see we have 2 ways – port Piwik.js to Piwik.as and use if inside FLP or create separate PHP component, that should get data from flash player, save it in DB ant then use this new DB structure for building analytics.

If someone have already solved same trouble with Piwik (or mb some other tool) plz give me your advice )))

if you can use PHP you can use the tracking client: Tracking API - Analytics Platform - Matomo

I dont know of any action script library

We need YOUR help! We are running a crowd funding campaign to raise funds to implement the detailed Visitors Maps of Countries, Regions and Cities (for all countries)!

These maps will be beautiful, usable, and built using open standards SVG+JS. They will show detailed visitor count, conversion rates, by Country but also (New!) by city and region.

Pledge now at: http://crowdfunding.piwik.org/analytics-maps-world-country-city-region/

There will be no more flash in Piwik and we will add amazing new Maps of your visitors.

Piwik needs you!