Help: Stats not building.. Fatal error in Actions.php on line 414

Running 0.6.3…

if I run the stats builder I get (this was working for weeks and suddenly stopped):

-bash-3.2$ /home/user/public_html/stats/misc/cron/archive.sh
Starting Piwik archiving…

Archiving period = day for idsite = 1…

Fatal error: Cannot use object of type Piwik_DataTable_Row as array in /home/user/public_html/stats/plugins/Actions/Actions.php on line 414

or if I log into piwik I get (in the last visits box):

Fatal error: Cannot use object of type Piwik_DataTable_Row as array in /home/user/public_html/stats/plugins/Actions/Actions.php on line 414

and in all the other boxes:

Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded

are you sure you’re running 0.6.3 ? this looks the same as an old bug we fixed recently.

[quote=matthieu @ Jul 19 2010, 09:09 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

are you sure you’re running 0.6.3 ? this looks the same as an old bug we fixed recently.

Yep. I saw that bug report and tried the fixes (they were already in the code]version $Id: Actions.php 2264 2010-06-03 16:53:43Z vipsoft $[/quote]

I verified this is the same as the main download. I have always had this version (only installed 2 weeks ago).

[quote=Fast Lane @ Jul 19 2010, 04:09 PM]Yep. I saw that bug report and tried the fixes (they were already in the code).

I verified this is the same as the main download. I have always had this version (only installed 2 weeks ago).[/quote]

Any ideas? I can provide more info if you need it.

please try a full reinstall of http://builds.piwik.org/piwik-0.6.4-rc1.zip

and if you still see that bug let us know

Uploaded the file you gave me…

Now piwik will not even load:

The merged asset : couldn’t be parsed for getting the hashcode.

I get the above if I even try to view piwik from the browser.

when I run the archive script (sh /home/user/public_html/stats/misc/cron/archive.sh) I still get:

Fatal error: Cannot use object of type Piwik_DataTable_Row as array in /home/user/public_html/stats/plugins/Actions/Actions.php on line 415

help!

I also get the hashcode message:

<P>The merged asset : couldn't be parsed for getting the hashcode.</P><FONT color=#888888>Backtrace:
<PRE>#0 /users/jmp/www/piwik_test/core/AssetManager.php(377): Piwik_AssetManager::getMergedAssetHash('css') #1 /users/jmp/www/piwik_test/core/AssetManager.php(424): Piwik_AssetManager::removeMergedAsset('css') #2 /users/jmp/www/piwik_test/plugins/Installation/Controller.php(76): Piwik_AssetManager::removeMergedAssets() #3 /users/jmp/www/piwik_test/plugins/Installation/Installation.php(72): Piwik_Installation_Controller->welcome('The configurati...') #4 [internal function]: Piwik_Installation->dispatch(Object(Piwik_Event_Notification)) #5 /users/jmp/www/piwik_test/libs/Event/Dispatcher.php(213): call_user_func_array(Array, Array) #6 /users/jmp/www/piwik_test/core/PluginsManager.php(389): Event_Dispatcher->addObserver(Array, 'FrontController...') #7 /users/jmp/www/piwik_test/core/PluginsManager.php(272): Piwik_PluginsManager->addPluginObservers(Object(Piwik_Installation)) #8 /users/jmp/www/piwik_test/core/PluginsManager.php(180): Piwik_PluginsManager->reloadPlugins() #9 /users/jmp/www/piwik_test/core/FrontController.php(208): Piwik_PluginsManager->loadPlugins(Array) #10 /users/jmp/www/piwik_test/index.php(58): Piwik_FrontController->init() #11 {main}</FONT>

Ok sorry you just hit a new bug with the he merged asset : couldn’t be parsed for getting the hashcode

I tried and fixed it, can you please try again with this new RC: http://builds.piwik.org/piwik-0.6.4-rc4.zip ?

[quote=matthieu @ Jul 21 2010, 11:11 AM]Ok sorry you just hit a new bug with the he merged asset : couldn’t be parsed for getting the hashcode

I tried and fixed it, can you please try again with this new RC: builds.piwik.org/piwik-0.6.4-rc4.zip ?[/quote]

it´s a pity, but I get the same error with rc4.

Hi all,
when I upgraded from 0.6.3 to 0.6.4 (both methods) I receive following error message:

The merged asset : couldn’t be parsed for getting the hashcode.
Backtrace:

#0 /…/piwik/core/AssetManager.php(386): Piwik_AssetManager::getMergedAssetHash(‘css’)
#1 /…/piwik/core/AssetManager.php(433): Piwik_AssetManager::removeMergedAsset(‘css’)
#2 /…/piwik/plugins/CoreUpdater/CoreUpdater.php(64): Piwik_AssetManager::removeMergedAssets()
#3 /…/piwik/libs/Event/Dispatcher.php(284): Piwik_CoreUpdater->dispatch(Object(Piwik_Event_Notification))
#4 /…/piwik/core/PluginsManager.php(532): Event_Dispatcher->postNotification(Array, Array)
#5 /…/piwik/core/FrontController.php(227): Piwik_PostEvent(Object(Piwik_Event_Notification), true, false)
#6 /…/piwik/index.php(58): Piwik_FrontController->init(‘FrontController…’)
#7 {main}

What is the issue here and how to solve it? Many thanks for any help/hints!
cheers
flo.

forum.piwik.org/index.php?showtopic=11941

[quote=matthieu @ Jul 21 2010, 10:11 AM]Ok sorry you just hit a new bug with the he merged asset : couldn’t be parsed for getting the hashcode

I tried and fixed it, can you please try again with this new RC: builds.piwik.org/piwik-0.6.4-rc4.zip ?[/quote]

Got the same error using 0.6.4-rc4

My “Seems to work for me but use on your own risk” Solution:

In AssetManager.php function getMergedAssetHash the return value of glob is used without check for false as a return value - and it returned false.

Inserted this after the glob() call treating false like no file found and it seems to work:

if($matchingFiles === false) return false;

Hi,
ok that’s a new bug - can you please try the following change to the files: http://dev.piwik.org/trac/changeset/2619

Delete files in tmp/assets (it should be there and created, is it?)

Then visit your Piwik UI which should take a few seconds to load.
Then each refresh of PIwik should be fast and you shouldn’t see the error message.

Let me know if it works thx

seems to be fixed. I saw the changeset in trac.

Thanks for the patch, I committed it. Let me know if it works for you.

Worked, thanks a lot!

Hi,

That works wonderfull, THX.

if($matchingFiles === false) return false;

that didnt work
dev.piwik.org/trac/changeset/2619

Indeed, see solution in; http://dev.piwik.org/trac/ticket/1493

On the original topic, after upgrading to 0.6.4 and applying the hash fix, I still get the same errors as in post #1.

…at the shell prompt (-bash-3.2$ sh /home/user/public_html/stats/misc/cron/archive.sh)

Starting Piwik archiving…

Archiving period = day for idsite = 1…

Fatal error: Cannot use object of type Piwik_DataTable_Row as array in /home/user/public_html/stats/plugins/Actions/Actions.php on line 480

Archiving period = week for idsite = 1…

Fatal error: Cannot use object of type Piwik_DataTable_Row as array in /home/user/public_html/stats/plugins/Actions/Actions.php on line 480

Archiving period = year for idsite = 1…

Archiving for idsite = 1 done!
Piwik archiving finished.

help…?