Group website address will be more usefull

For example, I have a website named as hawebs.net.

However I have many different sub-domains, like news.hawebs.net; blog.hawebs.net, doc.hawebs.net

If we can group sub-domains under the domain hawebs.net that will be more greater.

Because of, I can know the total about my domain hawebs.net, but also I can know the different about my sub-domains.

Now, we can only know each sub-domains, we can not know the total of each sub-domains.

I think this will be useful for big website, which has lots of different sub-domains.

We’ve just released a new plugin which could really helpful to you: Roll-Up Reporting aggregates data from multiple websites, mobile apps and shops into a Roll-Up site to gain new insights and save time.

Roll-Up ReportingRoll-Up Reporting lets you aggregate data from multiple websites and apps into one single site. It lets you answer questions like “How many visits happened on all of my websites and apps?” and “Which campaigns contributed the most across several of my websites?” or “How do my various Brands overall compare with each other?” When you have several shops (eg white-labels) it is very valuable to see how your ecommerce shops are performing overall. Or when you are a web agency and you are serving many customers and want to provide each customer with a single aggregate view of all their web properties. Roll-Up Reporting lets you analyze this aggregated data in one site so easily. It saves you lots of time and helps you gain the insights you need instantly.

The Roll-Up Reporting User Guide and the
Roll-Up Reporting FAQ cover how to get the most out of this plugin.

For any other question feel free to contact us.