Graphs not displaying 0.5.4

(jonr) #1

Hi,

I have just resurected my piwik installation after a disc failure, and, apart from the missing data, it seemed to work fin again. I then upgraded to 0.5.4 (from 0.4.5) which I had to do manually in the end.

However now I can’t see any of the graphs, they all give me a javascript error on both IE 6 and Firefox 3.5 -

Notice: Undefined index: jsInvocationTag in E:\wampserver\www\piwik\tmp\templates_c%%F5^F50^F503D4A2%%graph.tpl.php on line 7

I have re installed manually just to make sure everything got copied but to no avail. Anybody got any pointers? Screenshot attached.

cheers

Jon

[attachment=511:piwik_issue.PNG]

(vipsoft) #2

Doesn’t look like a clean update. You can try deleting the files in piwik/tmp.

Otherwise: Unzip Piwik to a new folder. Run the installer and select “reuse” existing tables, to regenerate your config.ini.php.

(jonr) #3

Hi,

A clean install seems to have done the trick, previously I had installed over the top, but deleting everything and installing re-using existing tables did the trick.

Thanks for the tip.

Jon

[quote=vipsoft @ Dec 30 2009, 04:46 PM]Doesn’t look like a clean update. You can try deleting the files in piwik/tmp.

Otherwise: Unzip Piwik to a new folder. Run the installer and select “reuse” existing tables, to regenerate your config.ini.php.[/quote]