Graph of last visits not dislpaying the number of visits

Dear experts,
the “graph of last visits” (or similar in English, I have the German version of PIWIK) sometimes does not display the number of logs. Twice in the last weeks I got a Zero in the graph although there were visits/visitors in the Log statistics, in the past sometimes, too. How is that? Could you help? A bug or my fault?
(I reported it as a bug at PIWIK´s but got the hint to ask in the forum. The German forum is not very busy, so the third attempt here…)
Thank you for your efforts. Please have in mind I am not an IT expert who knows much of the background of any software. I only want to have the correct graph display… :wink:
Best wishes!
Ulf

Hi Ulf, this should not happen. Have you setup the automatic cron archiving? How to Set up Auto-Archiving of Your Reports - Analytics Platform - Matomo
Are you using latest version 2.2.2?

Thank you very much, Matt, for your reply. Yes, my PIWIK is updated and already has been at the time of the last example.
And if the precondition for the cron archiving is as stated “your website has more than a few hundreds visits per day” then there is unfortunately no need for it if (having merely 15-30 logs per day) you do not disagree.
All the best
Ulf

Hola,por favor necesito ayuda,estoy haciendo unas pruebas sencillas para comenzar a usar piwik pero no puedo obtener el número de visitas.
El IDE que estoy usando es netbeans y solo he creado una aplicación muy básica de prueba, y es la siguiente:

<%–
Document : index
Created on : 13/05/2014, 06:48:57 PM
Author : fruiz
–%>

<%@page contentType=“text/html” pageEncoding=“UTF-8”%>

Demo Piwik

Bienvenido a la pagina de prueba del cliente PIWIK

<!-- Piwik -->
<script type="text/javascript">
  var _paq = _paq || [];
  _paq.push(["trackPageView"]);
  _paq.push(["enableLinkTracking"]);
  (function() {
    var u=(("https:" == document.location.protocol) ? "https" : "http") + "://piwik.admv.org/piwik/";
    _paq.push(["setTrackerUrl", u+"piwik.php"]);
    _paq.push(["setSiteId", "1"]);
    var d=document, g=d.createElement("script"), s=d.getElementsByTagName("script")[0]; g.type="text/javascript";
    g.defer=true; g.async=true; g.src=u+"piwik.js"; s.parentNode.insertBefore(g,s);
  })();
</script>
<!-- End Piwik Code -->

cuando entro a la aplicación Piwik no me muestra el numero de visitas.
Por favor,ayúdenme!!

@fruiz
admv.org -&nbspThis website is for sale! -&nbspadmv Resources and Information. -> it looks like your piwik does not work?

@PraeSenZ
In your case the cron should not be needed that’s correct, since you have little traffic.
Do you think you are experiencing this bug? Weekly & monthly (& maybe others?) graphs show total of 0 visits if no access on present day - CronArchive · Issue #5163 · matomo-org/matomo · GitHub

…sorry but I really do not quite understand what the author says… beginning with “archiver running” etc. But in my cases the daily visits are “0”, not the monthly ones.
But I am not really into that matter, a humble user. When the error does not repeat every week or two I have no serious problem with this.
Thanks nevertheless.
Ulf