Google region

Referers -->Search engine (se) show statistic for SE. But google has many regions it would be pleasent to add regions for google, not only “com”.

P.S.: some keywords have top 5 in google.it and top 200 in google.com

Hi, visitors geolocation (city, region) like Google Analytics would be great. I have a website were people can query an API (free) that gives IP address geolocation : http://ipinfodb.com/ip_location_api.php.

Continue your good work…
Marc-Andre

I would like to extend this to the “Liste der Suchbegriffe” (keyword list) with the new links to the searchengine (which are displayed after clicking on the keyword).

In the moment the link uses always the “english” version of the searchengine like google.com oder search.yahoo.com and not google.de or de.search.yahoo.com (which would be correct for my website), which results in completly different SERPs.

If Piwik could handle the localisation problem, that would be very helpful.

Thanks,
Mike

Good news: GeoIP is now integrated in Piwik, enabling Accurate Visitors Geolocation in your Analytics reports. To enable GeoIP go to the Settings > Geolocation admin page, and follow the short instructions.

You can also get an even more accurate Country & City Database from here to enjoy top accuracy in detecting your visitors locations.

See also the documentation about Geolocation - Analytics Reports in Piwik.