I was getting very frustrated with Goal Tracking in Piwik today, because I have about 35 goals setup for the last year, and they are now in the wrong order from what I need.
Anyway, to cut a long, sad story short. I went into PHPmyAdmin and re-arranged them by idgoal in the database by changing the numbers.
Was all very happy with myself, and then realised that the Piwik install was still using the original data positions, so in essence I had messed up a year of goal tracking.
So, then I decided to delete all the goals and start again.
I have now deleted all the goals, with the thought in mind of adding them in again in the right order.
However, when I add them in, it is remembering the conversions from the previous IDs.
ie I now have just 1 goal.
Previously in ID1 was a different goal.
But in Piwik it is still displaying the conversion data from that goal back weeks, as though it were this one.
I really don’t want to have to nuke the whole Piwik install, because it has a year of data, but I am flummoxed as to how to fix this.