Goals Problem


(tosd) #1

Hello,

I am using a relatively new installation of Piwik (0.4.1) and everything except Goals seems to be working correctly. i.e. the javascript is installed, and the data is being collected and displayed as expected.

The exception is Goals. I have activated the module, entered some values and made sure that the goals (should have been) triggered by visiting the pages, but nothing shows up in the stats. I also tried visiting the pages from another PC. The goal I set was URL “contains” sub-directory name.

If anyone can make a suggestion I would be very grateful. I fell like I may be missing the obvious.