Get stats for all sites tohether

Hello!

I’m new user of piwik, and really it’s a very nice tool !

I’m trying to find out how to see the statistics for all websites grouped together.
Is that possible ?

I’m already using the MultiSitesPlugin, but I would like to see also all stats available for one site, but for all sites.
In exemple, seing all keywords for all sites, all referer, etc…

A godd exemple would be to call the url with “siteId=all” instead of “siteId=1”…

Thanks for your help !

I believe more multisite capability is coming, but in the mean time, I modified the MultiSitesPlugin a few weeks ago, so I wrote a quick blog post on how I updated it for those that may be interested:

http://www.karlkopp.com/blog/2009/4/30/piw…ultisitesplugin

[quote=kolchak @ Apr 30 2009, 12:52 AM]I believe more multisite capability is coming, but in the mean time, I modified the MultiSitesPlugin a few weeks ago, so I wrote a quick blog post on how I updated it for those that may be interested:

http://www.karlkopp.com/blog/2009/4/30/piw…ultisitesplugin[/quote]

Thanks it works, except that I now have an error :
Backtrace -->
#0 Piwik_ErrorHandler(8, Undefined variable: total_visits

How may I solve that ?

thanks again for your mod it’s great style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile.gif

My bad. You need to add:

$total_visits = 0;
            $total_actions = 0;
            $total_unique = 0;

just before the line:

if(count($my_sites) == 1 )

In Controller.php. I’ve updated the blog post as well. Sorry about that, my cut and paste skills let me down style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile.gif

[quote=kolchak @ Apr 30 2009, 11:27 PM]My bad. You need to add:

$total_visits = 0;
            $total_actions = 0;
            $total_unique = 0;

just before the line:

if(count($my_sites) == 1 )

In Controller.php. I’ve updated the blog post as well. Sorry about that, my cut and paste skills let me down style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile.gif[/quote]

Great ! thanks it’s now working :slight_smile:

Is there also a way to see the stats of all websites together, like a single website?
I mean (and sorry for my poor english) for exemple, having the dashboard with all widget showing evolution, all visitors from seach engines, etc for all websites grouped together.

Something like a special website called “all” that could be used in url, instead of specifying siteid=5, we could use siteid=all. Basically, that would be a “special” website that sums all data of all websites.

We’ve just released a new plugin which could really helpful to you: Roll-Up Reporting aggregates data from multiple websites, mobile apps and shops into a Roll-Up site to gain new insights and save time.

Roll-Up ReportingRoll-Up Reporting lets you aggregate data from multiple websites and apps into one single site. It lets you answer questions like “How many visits happened on all of my websites and apps?” and “Which campaigns contributed the most across several of my websites?” or “How do my various Brands overall compare with each other?” When you have several shops (eg white-labels) it is very valuable to see how your ecommerce shops are performing overall. Or when you are a web agency and you are serving many customers and want to provide each customer with a single aggregate view of all their web properties. Roll-Up Reporting lets you analyze this aggregated data in one site so easily. It saves you lots of time and helps you gain the insights you need instantly.

The Roll-Up Reporting User Guide and the
Roll-Up Reporting FAQ cover how to get the most out of this plugin.

For any other question feel free to contact us.