General error: 2014

hello,
after update and in new installation i retrive this error

SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 2014 Cannot execute queries while other unbuffered queries are active. Consider using PDOStatement::fetchAll(). Alternatively, if your code is only ever going to run against mysql, you may enable query buffering by setting the PDO::MYSQL_ATTR_USE_BUFFERED_QUERY attribute.

PDO is enable

How can fix this problem?

I get the same error while updating from Piwik 2.0.3 (I think) to the newest version:

Fatal error: Uncaught exception ‘PDOException’ with message ‘SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 2014 Cannot execute queries while other unbuffered queries are active. Consider using PDOStatement::fetchAll(). Alternatively, if your code is only ever going to run against mysql, you may enable query buffering by setting the PDO::MYSQL_ATTR_USE_BUFFERED_QUERY attribute.’

Thanks for the report. We made a change in 2.1.0 to improve memory: Test to comment out MYSQL_ATTR_USE_BUFFERED_QUERY and see if build pa… · matomo-org/matomo@ba8d99d · GitHub

Quickfix: You can simply revert this change to fix the issue.

About long term solution: Maybe we should add a config option to set this setting…