Full URL - WordPress

Hello, I am absolutely new to Piwik, and do not understand the coding language… just to get that out of the way.

I am tracking about 11 sites right now, and all are running smooth. But, it appears that 5 of 6 WordPress sites I have are not tracking the full url’s. What I mean is, multiple page visits just show the index over and over again. I have checked this a few times (via friends) to verify. The only other thing I can think of is that these 5 WordPress sites are using a sub directory for all of the WordPress files (while the 6th is not), with the settings set to run the index in the main (like this: Giving WordPress Its Own Directory « WordPress Codex). Is there any simple walk through to help correct this for me, or do I need to migrate out of the sub directory (which I do not want to do… but will if it is the only way)? Or can it be something else entirely?

Thanks

did you put the Piwik JS code in all the pages in your website?

Well, I am using the SEO Ultimate plug in, with the code inserter. I used this with GA with success… and it is working on the one site. It seems to show multiple pages visited … but just always shows the index url for any depth of pages. I am also wondering if it has to do with a page cache plug in I am using. This may be affecting it as well. But, if this is not something anyone else is experiencing, I am sure I will find my error at some point.