FIXED -No stats after 1.1.1 upgrade

HI – All was working fine in 1.1. I upgraded to 1.1.1 and now have no data as a Admin being shown.

If I log in as a user I have limited data.

I see this error / message in all the graphs “There is no data for this report”. as an admin

I have;
-Cleared my cache
-Deleted all Piwik cookies
-Used a new computer that has never been used to view our piwiki site.

• CTRL – F5

Any suggestions?

As per another thread (301 Moved Permanently) I reinstalled Piwik with “Reuse existing tables” option.

Still no data. The Visitors in real time widget is working but nothing else. It seems Piwik has stopped logging.

Any advice.

P.S I loaded Flash 10 and I can view the demo.piwik.org

I have exactly the same problem.
Before Update it works fine.

After the (automaticly) update without any errors an DB update (also automaticly) to 1.1.1 no more stats at the frontend.

“No data für this graph”

Thanks for any Idea!

Markus

If you see new visits in the Live! plugin it means visits are tracked correctly.

Do you have ‘enable browser trigger archiving’ set to YES in the General settings?

[quote=matthieu]
If you see new visits in the Live! plugin it means visits are tracked correctly.

Do you have ‘enable browser trigger archiving’ set to YES in the General settings?[/quote]

The ‘enable browser trigger archiving’ was set to NO. When I set it to YES all my charts returned.

Matthieu, thank you for your help.

I too have this problem and can’t see new visits to my pages since the upgrade. I also can’t get the code to work with my e-commerce solution and placed it in the footer as directed? Any suggestions or ideas? My browser setting is set to yes and still nothing… :frowning: