I use piwik 0.5.4 with an activated plugin “Live” 0.5.4, installed as a widget on the dashboard. I have a total of 5 sites managed by one piwik installation, ID 1, 2, 3, 5 and 6 (ID 4 is missing because i deleted that site before adding site 5 and 6).
When i’m at the dashboard of site id = 1, everything works fine. The sum of visitors at the top of the “Live” plugin are accurate.
Then i change to site id = 6. At first, the sum of visitores changes to the value from that site. But after some seconds, it automatically changes back to the value from site id = 1. All other data displayed is still correctly from site id = 6.
It’s the same behaviour when i change from site id = 1 to site id = 2.
I couldn’t find anything concerning this by forum search.
It would be nice if the developer of the plugin could have a look into this matter.