[FIXED] [live visitors plugin] shows wrong data

Hi!

I use piwik 0.5.4 with an activated plugin “Live” 0.5.4, installed as a widget on the dashboard. I have a total of 5 sites managed by one piwik installation, ID 1, 2, 3, 5 and 6 (ID 4 is missing because i deleted that site before adding site 5 and 6).

When i’m at the dashboard of site id = 1, everything works fine. The sum of visitors at the top of the “Live” plugin are accurate.

Then i change to site id = 6. At first, the sum of visitores changes to the value from that site. But after some seconds, it automatically changes back to the value from site id = 1. All other data displayed is still correctly from site id = 6.

It’s the same behaviour when i change from site id = 1 to site id = 2.

I couldn’t find anything concerning this by forum search.

It would be nice if the developer of the plugin could have a look into this matter.

Rgds,
Jens

Fixed in http://dev.piwik.org/trac/changeset/1825

Sorry for the late reply.

I changed the Controller.php file according to the posted fix in the bugtracker, but it did not show any effect.

I cleared my browser cache and reloaded the page with CTRL-R.

Hello. I also modified the Controller.php file according to Changeset 1825, and the problem was not fixed either on our 0.54 Piwik installation. Regards,

Sorry. I’m working on the dev trunk. We have a large patch for the Live plugin to merge in, so please wait for 0.5.5.

No rush … as long as i see the development is working, it’s fine with me style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile.gif

Thank you! we can wait, no problem. Good news that there will be improvements on the Live module. Regards,

(deleted)

Same behaviour even with 5.5, after some seconds the widget in website 2 shows data from website 1 …

Anyway, updating from 5.4 to 5.5 went very smoothly, thanks for your work.

Joachim

Ok. I’ll add that to the ticket in Trac.

Just to let you know … i updated to 0.5.5 and the reported behaviour still exists like Joachim stated before.

First of all - i can reproduce the failure and now working on it :wink:

hi there,

with “Live Visitors! - plugin” I experienced the history of visited pages is not correkt. If a visitor vists i.a. page A, then page B and then page A again, pwik loggs it at “pages per view” correct as 3 views - not so the history of “Live Visitors! - plugin” - ther it only loggs: page A and Page B.

Best Regards!

[quote=jtr @ Mar 21 2010, 10:07 PM]Same behaviour even with 5.5, after some seconds the widget in website 2 shows data from website 1 …

Anyway, updating from 5.4 to 5.5 went very smoothly, thanks for your work.

Joachim[/quote]

The transition was very very smooth… thank you.
any update on the fix for 0.5.5??

-Tay

[quote=trose @ Aug 15 2010, 07:06 PM]The transition was very very smooth… thank you.
any update on the fix for 0.5.5??[/quote]

Try updating to 0.9.

thank you!