Filterinng visits increment from certain PCs or IP range

Hello,
I would like to try this script, because it really seems very cool and with a lot of features. style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile.gif

I have one question that seems not covered by FAQs. I would like to filter the visits that come from a certain IP range and/or from certain PCs. I don’t want that visits coming from these source are tracked and increase the counter.
In the script that I am using now (StatCounter if I can nominate it) is possible, is it possible also with Piwik?

Thank you very much,
Drake

[quote=Drake @ Feb 2 2010, 04:12 PM]Hello,
I would like to try this script, because it really seems very cool and with a lot of features. style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile.gif

I have one question that seems not covered by FAQs. I would like to filter the visits that come from a certain IP range and/or from certain PCs. I don’t want that visits coming from these source are tracked and increase the counter.
In the script that I am using now (StatCounter if I can nominate it) is possible, is it possible also with Piwik?

Thank you very much,
Drake[/quote]
same question for me

We plan to implement this (and the cookie-based exclude visit) for the next update.