File size mismatch

I had issues initially updating to the latest version, so I conceded to starting over - A fresh install. The only problem is now, numerous “fresh installs” later I keep getting a “File size mismatch” error on the following when installing:

File integrity

File integrity check failed and reported some errors. This is most likely due to a partial or failed upload of some of the Piwik files. You should reupload all the Piwik files in BINARY mode and refresh this page until it shows no error.

Missing file: /hermes/bosoraweb022/b1559/nf.point31/public_html/p31piwik/.bowerrc

Missing file: /hermes/bosoraweb022/b1559/nf.point31/public_html/p31piwik/.coveralls.yml

File size mismatch: /hermes/bosoraweb022/b1559/nf.point31/public_html/p31piwik/libs/bower_components/jquery.scrollTo/jquery.scrollTo.min.js (expected length: 2712, found: 2706)

File size mismatch: /hermes/bosoraweb022/b1559/nf.point31/public_html/p31piwik/libs/bower_components/jquery.scrollTo/README.md (expected length: 3185, found: 3114)

File size mismatch: /hermes/bosoraweb022/b1559/nf.point31/public_html/p31piwik/libs/bower_components/jquery.scrollTo/scrollTo.jquery.json (expected length: 972, found: 944)

Integrity check failed: /hermes/bosoraweb022/b1559/nf.point31/public_html/p31piwik/libs/tcpdf/include/sRGB.icc

I have manually replaced each of the /lib/ files into the proper directories with no success (VIA FTP/BINARY). Also, what is “.bowerrc” and “.coveralls.yml”? It might not amount to anything, but any help or guidance is always appreciated! Thanks.

Can you please try again with 2.9.0-b6 ? see: I would like to test early beta and RC releases, how do I enable automatic updates to use these development versions? - Analytics Platform - Matomo
I hope this will be solved, if not let me know!

found the problem: 301 Moved Permanently