Fatal error: Call to undefined method Piwik::getLoginPluginName()

Hi,

I got this error using the one click updater:

Fatal error: Call to undefined method Piwik::getLoginPluginName() in /path/to/piwik/core/View.php on line 129

The update worked fine tough.

I had the same error.
I had to click my piwik fav a second time to get to the database update.
Everything seems fine in the stats before i empty my logs and actions table and delete the archive (wanted to start over now that we can exclude ourselve).

Everything except that i can’t access the plugin management page now.

I get this when i try :

Warning: require_once(VisitsSummary/API.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: Aucun fichier ou répertoire de ce type in /home/*******/public_html/monpiwik/plugins/MultiSitesPlugin/MultiSitesPlugin.php on line 12

Backtrace →
#0 Piwik_ErrorHandler(2, require_once(VisitsSummary/API.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: Aucun fichier ou répertoire de ce type, /home//public_html/monpiwik/plugins/MultiSitesPlugin/MultiSitesPlugin.php, 12, Array ([pluginName] => MultiSitesPlugin,[pluginFileName] => MultiSitesPlugin/MultiSitesPlugin.php,[pluginClassName] => Piwik_MultiSitesPlugin,[path] => /home//public_html/monpiwik/plugins/MultiSitesPlugin/MultiSitesPlugin.php)) called at [/home//public_html/monpiwik/plugins/MultiSitesPlugin/MultiSitesPlugin.php:12]
#1 require_once() called at [/home/
/public_html/monpiwik/plugins/MultiSitesPlugin/MultiSitesPlugin.php:12]
#2 require_once(/home//public_html/monpiwik/plugins/MultiSitesPlugin/MultiSitesPlugin.php) called at [/home//public_html/monpiwik/core/PluginsManager.php:300]
#3 Piwik_PluginsManager->loadPlugin(MultiSitesPlugin) called at [/home//public_html/monpiwik/plugins/CorePluginsAdmin/Controller.php:28]
#4 Piwik_CorePluginsAdmin_Controller->index()
#5 call_user_func_array(Array ([0] => Piwik_CorePluginsAdmin_Controller Object ([] => CorePluginsAdmin,[] => 2010-05-05,[] => Piwik_Date Object ([] => 1273068062,[] => UTC),[] => 1,[] => Piwik_Site Object ([] => 1),[] => Array ([label] => General_ColumnLabel,[nb_visits] => General_ColumnNbVisits,[nb_actions] => General_ColumnNbActions,[max_actions] => General_ColumnMaxActions,[sum_visit_length] => General_ColumnSumVisitLength,[nb_uniq_visitors] => General_ColumnNbUniqVisitors,[nb_actions_per_visit] => General_ColumnActionsPerVisit,[avg_time_on_site] => General_ColumnAvgTimeOnSite,[bounce_rate] => General_ColumnBounceRate,[revenue_per_visit] => General_ColumnValuePerVisit,[goals_conversion_rate] => General_ColumnVisitsWithConversions)),[1] => index), Array ()) called at [/home/
/public_html/monpiwik/core/FrontController.php:129]
#6 Piwik_FrontController->dispatch() called at [/home/*******/public_html/monpiwik/index.php:59]

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required ‘VisitsSummary/API.php’ (include_path=‘.:/usr/lib/php’) in /home/*******/public_html/monpiwik/plugins/MultiSitesPlugin/MultiSitesPlugin.php on line 12

re: undefined method: Yeah, this is one of those things that happens when you update files and an older copy may already be loaded in memory.

re: MultiSitesPlugin – you should remove plugins/MultiSitesPlugin; we renamed this to plugins/MultiSites when it was included in the base distribution

Cool ! Thanks.
Lol, i should have been able to find that fix myself as i already new about the rename.

Just for the record, i was saying that i’ve manually reseted my stats deleting or emptying some table; but for this to work better, i had to change the creation date of all websites to the first day of this month. Otherwise Piwik recreate some archives full of zeros.