Fatal error after update piwik

Warning: session_write_close() [function.session-write-close]: write failed: Disk quota exceeded (122) in /var/www/web688/html/piwik/libs/Zend/Session.php on line 691

Backtrace -->

#0 Piwik_ErrorHandler(…) called at [:]
#1 session_write_close(…) called at [/var/www/web688/html/piwik/libs/Zend/Session.php:691]
#2 Zend_Session::writeClose(…) called at [:]

Warning: session_write_close() [function.session-write-close]: Failed to write session data (files). Please verify that the current setting of session.save_path is correct (/var/www/web688/html/piwik/tmp/sessions) in /var/www/web688/html/piwik/libs/Zend/Session.php on line 691

Backtrace -->

#0 Piwik_ErrorHandler(…) called at [:]
#1 session_write_close(…) called at [/var/www/web688/html/piwik/libs/Zend/Session.php:691]
#2 Zend_Session::writeClose(…) called at [:]

yup, me too, no stats, but:

Fatal error: Class ‘Piwik\Log’ not found in /home/example.com/www/piwik/core/DataTable/Filter/SafeDecodeLabel.php on line 41

Have the same problem with Fatal error: Class ‘Piwik\Log’ not found and already created a ticket.
Seams that the developers raised PHP requirement to above 5.3.4 without noticing.

The error says that there is no available disk space

I am currently deleting all files & directories within /piwik/ to downgrade to 1.12 as stated in another thread, but deleting through FTP takes hours… i hope you’ll find a solution soon for 5.3.2 since I am really looking forward to using 2.0

…after deleting all files and directories under /piwik/ and uploading 1.12 again and the old config file, I get:

“Unable to load plugin ‘Referrers’ because ‘/home/example.com/www/piwik/plugins/Referrers/Referrers.php’ couldn’t be found.”

I don’t get it, there is only a ‘Referers’ directory, not a ‘Referrers’… Really unhappy with this. :frowning:

I’ve done this according to: 301 Moved Permanently

Steps to revert to Piwik 1.12
A) backup config/config.ini.php \I did
B ) delete all piwik/* files \yep, deleted all files and directories under /piwik/, basically thats everything.
C) uncompress piwik 1.12 files \did that, uncompressed all and uploaded
D) copy your config.ini.php to piwik/config/ \yup did that
E) visit Piwik, it should run on 1.12 \nope:

“Unable to load plugin ‘Referrers’ because ‘/home/example.com/www/piwik/plugins/Referrers/Referrers.php’ couldn’t be found.”

If someone can explain to me how I can do a clean install of 1.12 without losing my database, that would be great!

In your config/config.ini.php file can you replace Referers by Referrers (twice) and try again? maybe also replace ScheduledReports by PDFReports

In my original, backupped config file are no ‘Referers’ to be found, only ‘Referrers’.

PluginsInstalled[] = “Referrers”

and

Plugins[] = “Referrers”

I also tried renaming the folder ‘Referers’ to ‘Referrers’, and ‘Referers.php’ to ‘Referrers.php’, but that doesn’t work, more errors:

require_once(/home/example.com/www/piwik/plugins/Referers/functions.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory
in ‘/home/example.com/www/piwik/plugins/Referrers/Referrers.php’ at the line 15

#0 Piwik_ErrorHandler(…) called at [/home/example.com/www/piwik/plugins/Referrers/Referrers.php:15]
#1 require_once(…) called at [/home/example.com/www/piwik/plugins/Referrers/Referrers.php:15]
#2 require_once(…) called at [/home/example.com/www/piwik/core/PluginsManager.php:420]
#3 Piwik_PluginsManager->loadPlugin(…) called at [/home/example.com/www/piwik/core/PluginsManager.php:376]
#4 Piwik_PluginsManager->reloadPlugins(…) called at [/home/example.com/www/piwik/core/PluginsManager.php:275]
#5 Piwik_PluginsManager->loadPlugins(…) called at [/home/example.com/www/piwik/core/FrontController.php:252]
#6 Piwik_FrontController->init(…) called at [/home/example.com/www/piwik/index.php:46]

…so I changed them back to ‘Referers’, with one ‘r’, like it was.