Failed to get data from API: A report having the ID Live_getLastVisitsDetails does not exist

Hi,

I’m having a weird issue with my Piwik install. When I try to view the “Visitor Log” from the admin account, I get the following error

WARN Live[2014-11-07 19:10:33] [73438] Failed to get data from API: A report having the ID Live_getLastVisitsDetails does not exist#0 [internal function]: Piwik\Plugins\Insights\API->getInsights('1', 'week', '2014-11-07', 'Live_getLastVis...', false, '250', '250', '', '0.1', '1', '1', 'absolute')...

It continues on printing the stack trace for the error. This causes the visitor log to not show up. The weirdest part about this issue is that it only happens on the admin account. I tried creating a new user account and viewed the Visitor Log with no issues. Any ideas on why this is happening? In the meantime I can just use another account but it would be nice to have this working on the admin account since you can’t really recreate that account.

I have the same problem here. I was making a export in the visiters logbook.
"A report having the ID Live_getLastVisitsDetails does not exist "

the problem is only with my own account on piwik, when i go to visitors > Visitors Log
Under the lofs you set the page on: “Display Simply table” > After refresh of the page there is a report of rows of today visitors
And then i have press on insights, then i have the follow message:

WARN CoreHome[2014-11-10 21:51:22] [7b9a9] Failed to get data from API: A report having the ID Live_getLastVisitsDetails does not exist#0 [internal function]: Piwik\Plugins\Insights\API->getInsights('13', 'day', 'yesterday', 'Live_getLastVis...', false, '5', '5', '', '0.1', '1', '1', 'absolute')#1 [...]#14 {main}

Is this a problem of the server of is this a bug of piwik?

//SOLVED: I have solved the problem, to make a new account, go to you visiters log and copy the url.
Log out > Log in (with you own account), paste the url what you have copy. Then everything will be work again… :slight_smile:

Daniel, try it!

I get the same error when I go to Visitor Log. It happened when I pressed the lightbulb view (for insights). Now I can’t change it back, or get any result about visitors log.

Can somebody please help.
Thank you.

Alexander,

I tried the fix you were talking about initially and it didn’t work for me. Glad it worked for you though! At least visitor log is working on new accounts. I think the error may have happened when I clicked the lightbulb view as well. Very odd…

Where didn’t worked it for you? you have needed a second account to use the url otherwise it wil not work.
when i go to the visiter detail logs, i can not back to the normal view and the lightbulb view as well… i hope it will be restore in a new update.
But for me was the importend thing that i had the normal view back, i used normaly the export when i will know some data.

It fixed on my account automatically after about two days. But today I tried it again (pressing the lightbulb view) and I again got the error, so I guess it is a bug. I notice on other users that I use it is fine, but on all websites I follow I get the error.

Yes i had it on all websites too, but so as i say you have to make a new user account. (How i have solved: 301 Moved Permanently)