Export Reports problem

Hello Piwik Gurus,

I have a problem regarding to export operations. I can not export more than 500 and if I try server gives memory allocation errors so export on Piwik page is obviously resource consuming.

There is also a bug I realized which is related to pageing on reports.

If I download the first page with 20 rows for example I got the 20 rows. But if I switch to the second page and export from the second page, it still exports only the first 20 rows which is shown in first page.

So, I need an advanced report exporter, it could be that it will only export the datas from maysql directly by direct mysql queries.

I can also get most used queries and use them to get the excels from the phpmyadmin.

I want to know if any one of you has a solution for that already?

Cheers

Hi there, see: After the top 500 or top 1000 rows, Piwik automatically groups pages, keywords, websites, etc. under the label "Others"; How do I force Piwik to not limit the data? - Analytics Platform - Matomo

Hello,

I have the same problem and unfortunatly the link on to the FAQ does not help.
if I well understood, the faq article explains how to have more detailled report but does not allow to export more data.

For example if I try to export the visitors log for on month, I get a 502 error (I hope it can help).
EDIT : The JSON export seems to work well

Regards.