Event Tracking - function trackEvent

Hello all
First: 1000-Thanks for Piwik! This is really a great and professional tool!
I have a question: We use Event Tracking to track custom events, each of them will have a unique name. I need all unique names later for further analysis, so Piwik shouldn’t start grouping it. To avoid this, I found the following FAQ: After the top 500 or top 1000 rows, Piwik automatically groups pages, keywords, websites, etc. under the label “Others”; How do I force Piwik to not limit the data? - Analytics Platform - Matomo - but this FAQ doesn’t mention the Event Tracking, which setting do I have to change that events will not be grouped?

Thanks and I hope the above is clear …

Hi,
I believe that you are looking for this:

; maximum number of rows for any of the Events tables (Categories, Actions, Names)
datatable_archiving_maximum_rows_events = 500
; maximum number of rows for sub-tables of the Events tables (eg. for the subtables Categories>Actions or Categories>Names).
datatable_archiving_maximum_rows_subtable_events = 100

Regards,
Michal

Thanks a lot Michal! This is exactly what I was looking for! Have a good day! Cheers, Walter

@Michal thanks for pointer. I have updated the FAQ to add the event settings: After the top 500 or top 1000 rows, Piwik automatically groups pages, keywords, websites, etc. under the label "Others"; How do I force Piwik to not limit the data? - Analytics Platform - Matomo