Error with signup plugin

Hello,I have installed signup plugin by put Signup folder into plugins.
When I access
http://analytics.flatworld.jp/index.php?module=Signup
I got the following error.

There is an error. Please report the message and full backtrace in the Piwik forums (please do a Search first as it might have been reported already!).

Notice: Undefined index: isCustomLogo in /home/sites/heteml/users162/f/l/a/flatworld/web/analytics.flatworld.jp/tmp/templates_c/%%A9^A91^A917CA4A%%header.tpl.php on line 73

Backtrace -->
#0 Piwik_ErrorHandler(…) called at [/home/sites/heteml/users162/f/l/a/flatworld/web/analytics.flatworld.jp/tmp/templates_c/%%A9^A91^A917CA4A%%header.tpl.php:73]#1 include(…) called at [/home/sites/heteml/users162/f/l/a/flatworld/web/analytics.flatworld.jp/libs/Smarty/Smarty.class.php:1869]#2 Smarty->_smarty_include(…) called at [/home/sites/heteml/users162/f/l/a/flatworld/web/analytics.flatworld.jp/tmp/templates_c/%%D7^D7E^D7E7281F%%register.tpl.php:6]#3 include(…) called at [/home/sites/heteml/users162/f/l/a/flatworld/web/analytics.flatworld.jp/libs/Smarty/Smarty.class.php:1263]#4 Smarty->fetch(…) called at [/home/sites/heteml/users162/f/l/a/flatworld/web/analytics.flatworld.jp/core/View.php:139]#5 Piwik_View->render(…) called at [/home/sites/heteml/users162/f/l/a/flatworld/web/analytics.flatworld.jp/plugins/Signup/Controller.php:54]#6 Piwik_Signup_Controller->register(…) called at [/home/sites/heteml/users162/f/l/a/flatworld/web/analytics.flatworld.jp/plugins/Signup/Controller.php:19]#7 Piwik_Signup_Controller->index(…) called at [:]#8 call_user_func_array(…) called at [/home/sites/heteml/users162/f/l/a/flatworld/web/analytics.flatworld.jp/core/FrontController.php:132]#9 Piwik_FrontController->dispatch(…) called at [/home/sites/heteml/users162/f/l/a/flatworld/web/analytics.flatworld.jp/index.php:53]

There is an error. Please report the message and full backtrace in the Piwik forums (please do a Search first as it might have been reported already!).

Notice: Undefined index: logoLarge in /home/sites/heteml/users162/f/l/a/flatworld/web/analytics.flatworld.jp/tmp/templates_c/%%A9^A91^A917CA4A%%header.tpl.php on line 75

Backtrace -->
#0 Piwik_ErrorHandler(…) called at [/home/sites/heteml/users162/f/l/a/flatworld/web/analytics.flatworld.jp/tmp/templates_c/%%A9^A91^A917CA4A%%header.tpl.php:75]#1 include(…) called at [/home/sites/heteml/users162/f/l/a/flatworld/web/analytics.flatworld.jp/libs/Smarty/Smarty.class.php:1869]#2 Smarty->_smarty_include(…) called at [/home/sites/heteml/users162/f/l/a/flatworld/web/analytics.flatworld.jp/tmp/templates_c/%%D7^D7E^D7E7281F%%register.tpl.php:6]#3 include(…) called at [/home/sites/heteml/users162/f/l/a/flatworld/web/analytics.flatworld.jp/libs/Smarty/Smarty.class.php:1263]#4 Smarty->fetch(…) called at [/home/sites/heteml/users162/f/l/a/flatworld/web/analytics.flatworld.jp/core/View.php:139]#5 Piwik_View->render(…) called at [/home/sites/heteml/users162/f/l/a/flatworld/web/analytics.flatworld.jp/plugins/Signup/Controller.php:54]#6 Piwik_Signup_Controller->register(…) called at [/home/sites/heteml/users162/f/l/a/flatworld/web/analytics.flatworld.jp/plugins/Signup/Controller.php:19]#7 Piwik_Signup_Controller->index(…) called at [:]#8 call_user_func_array(…) called at [/home/sites/heteml/users162/f/l/a/flatworld/web/analytics.flatworld.jp/core/FrontController.php:132]#9 Piwik_FrontController->dispatch(…) called at [/home/sites/heteml/users162/f/l/a/flatworld/web/analytics.flatworld.jp/index.php:53]

’ title=“Free Website Analytics” width=‘200’ style=‘margin-right:20px’ />

Notice: Undefined index: isCustomLogo in /home/sites/heteml/users162/f/l/a/flatworld/web/analytics.flatworld.jp/tmp/templates_c/%%A9^A91^A917CA4A%%header.tpl.php on line 78

Backtrace -->
#0 Piwik_ErrorHandler(…) called at [/home/sites/heteml/users162/f/l/a/flatworld/web/analytics.flatworld.jp/tmp/templates_c/%%A9^A91^A917CA4A%%header.tpl.php:78]#1 include(…) called at [/home/sites/heteml/users162/f/l/a/flatworld/web/analytics.flatworld.jp/libs/Smarty/Smarty.class.php:1869]#2 Smarty->_smarty_include(…) called at [/home/sites/heteml/users162/f/l/a/flatworld/web/analytics.flatworld.jp/tmp/templates_c/%%D7^D7E^D7E7281F%%register.tpl.php:6]#3 include(…) called at [/home/sites/heteml/users162/f/l/a/flatworld/web/analytics.flatworld.jp/libs/Smarty/Smarty.class.php:1263]#4 Smarty->fetch(…) called at [/home/sites/heteml/users162/f/l/a/flatworld/web/analytics.flatworld.jp/core/View.php:139]#5 Piwik_View->render(…) called at [/home/sites/heteml/users162/f/l/a/flatworld/web/analytics.flatworld.jp/plugins/Signup/Controller.php:54]#6 Piwik_Signup_Controller->register(…) called at [/home/sites/heteml/users162/f/l/a/flatworld/web/analytics.flatworld.jp/plugins/Signup/Controller.php:19]#7 Piwik_Signup_Controller->index(…) called at [:]#8 call_user_func_array(…) called at [/home/sites/heteml/users162/f/l/a/flatworld/web/analytics.flatworld.jp/core/FrontController.php:132]#9 Piwik_FrontController->dispatch(…) called at [/home/sites/heteml/users162/f/l/a/flatworld/web/analytics.flatworld.jp/index.php:53]

Free Website Analytics

Notice: Undefined index: isCustomLogo in /home/sites/heteml/users162/f/l/a/flatworld/web/analytics.flatworld.jp/tmp/templates_c/%%A9^A91^A917CA4A%%header.tpl.php on line 85

Backtrace -->
#0 Piwik_ErrorHandler(…) called at [/home/sites/heteml/users162/f/l/a/flatworld/web/analytics.flatworld.jp/tmp/templates_c/%%A9^A91^A917CA4A%%header.tpl.php:85]#1 include(…) called at [/home/sites/heteml/users162/f/l/a/flatworld/web/analytics.flatworld.jp/libs/Smarty/Smarty.class.php:1869]#2 Smarty->_smarty_include(…) called at [/home/sites/heteml/users162/f/l/a/flatworld/web/analytics.flatworld.jp/tmp/templates_c/%%D7^D7E^D7E7281F%%register.tpl.php:6]#3 include(…) called at [/home/sites/heteml/users162/f/l/a/flatworld/web/analytics.flatworld.jp/libs/Smarty/Smarty.class.php:1263]#4 Smarty->fetch(…) called at [/home/sites/heteml/users162/f/l/a/flatworld/web/analytics.flatworld.jp/core/View.php:139]#5 Piwik_View->render(…) called at [/home/sites/heteml/users162/f/l/a/flatworld/web/analytics.flatworld.jp/plugins/Signup/Controller.php:54]#6 Piwik_Signup_Controller->register(…) called at [/home/sites/heteml/users162/f/l/a/flatworld/web/analytics.flatworld.jp/plugins/Signup/Controller.php:19]#7 Piwik_Signup_Controller->index(…) called at [:]#8 call_user_func_array(…) called at [/home/sites/heteml/users162/f/l/a/flatworld/web/analytics.flatworld.jp/core/FrontController.php:132]#9 Piwik_FrontController->dispatch(…) called at [/home/sites/heteml/users162/f/l/a/flatworld/web/analytics.flatworld.jp/index.php:53]

I am having this same problem does anyone have a solution to this yet?

Use RC please: 301 Moved Permanently

it should be fixed

Ok. So I have updated the site with the Piwik 1.8 RC
Now how do I get the user sign up/ register page to work? What do I do next? Where do I find the SIGNUP plugin that will work with this upgrade?

P.S.
THANK YOU for getting back to me earlier. Sincerely CM

I updated to version 1.8
Then I uploaded the most recent version (May 30) of the “Signup” folder.
Then I made the suggested changes to the cgi.ini file and the en.php files

Now the data base is really slow. Once logged in, you can not log out. Also the theme of the site is all messed up as it has broken links to all the pictures.

PLEASE HELP. Thank you!

please post exact error mesdsage in the Signup ticket directly

To see the full error message please go to this link:
http://nbay.com/ERROR/updated-1-8-rc-analytics.jpg