I have tried to upgrade matomo to version 4.0.0-b1.
I have have done the following:
- Backed up configuration and DB.
- Configured the maintenance mode and stop recording statistics.
- Downloaded and unzipped the matomo zip file.
- Used “./console core:update”.
This tasks ended in the following error:
Executing ALTER TABLE
[X] Critical Error during the update process:
* /opt/matomo/core/Updates/4.0.0-b1.php: Error trying to execute the migration 'ALTER TABLE `matomo_session` CHANGE `id` `id` VARCHAR(191);'. The error was: SQLSTATE: Integrity constraint violation: 1062 Duplicate entry 'AQBqYXZhLnV0aWwuVHJlZU1h8AEBAW9yZy5hcGFjaGUuY29tbW9ucy5iZWFud...' for key 'PRIMARY'
Can anyone help me with this? I’ve done some research but I didnt found anything.
Thanks you in advance.