Error protected method Zend

Excuse my english

when I enter in Piwik I get this error

Fatal error: Call to protected method Zend_Config::_loadFileErrorHandler() from context '' in /homepages/3/d289365232/htdocs/piwik/libs/upgradephp/common.php  on line 46

My version 0.5.5. I tried reinstalling but to no avail

Thanks for the help

What php version are you running?

Please test the fix in http://dev.piwik.org/trac/changeset/1989

Thanks for the help, the changes have led me to a resettlement of Piwik.

Now is working style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/rolleyes.gif style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif

Today I had this error, too (PHP 5.2.0). The above patch didn’t work for me. Unfortunately I missed to write down the full error message. But it was an error at: …piwik/core/Config.php’ at the line 252

After that I reinstalled version 0.5.5 and it works. Up to now… What can I do when the error occurs again?

“next time”, could you note the permissions and ownership of:

config folder, config/config.ini.php, and config/global.ini.php

After implementing this fix I get the following error. Am i missing something? Please help.

Invalid argument supplied for foreach()
in ‘/home/content/k/e/n/kenyajoblink/html/piwik/core/Config.php’ at the line 253

#0 Piwik_ErrorHandler(2, Invalid argument supplied for foreach(), /home/content/k/e/n/kenyajoblink/html/piwik/core/Config.php, 253, Array ([allSections] => Array ())) called at [/home/content/k/e/n/kenyajoblink/html/piwik/core/Config.php:253]
#1 Piwik_Config->cacheConfigArray() called at [/home/content/k/e/n/kenyajoblink/html/piwik/core/Config.php:297]
#2 Piwik_Config->__get(Plugins) called at [/home/content/k/e/n/kenyajoblink/html/piwik/core/FrontController.php:210]
#3 Piwik_FrontController->init() called at [/home/content/k/e/n/kenyajoblink/html/piwik/index.php:104]

Dickson: can you install 0.6.1 manually and see if you’re still having a problem?