Error on Installation

Hello,

i have installed the latest PIWIK and get at the end of installation this error message:

Zend_Session::start() - /data/web/e67225/html/piwik/piwik/libs/Zend/Session.php(Line:469): Error #2 session_start(): open(unix:///data/sockets/databases/redis/redis.sock?persistent=1&weight=1&database=0&prefix=PHPREDIS_SESSION-e67225-/sess_it74n5cfg94q9idgs3huaqvn51, O_RDWR) failed: Datei oder Verzeichnis nicht gefunden (2)
/data/web/e67225/html/piwik/piwik/libs/Zend/Session.php(Line:479): Error #2 session_write_close(): open(unix:///data/sockets/databases/redis/redis.sock?persistent=1&weight=1&database=0&prefix=PHPREDIS_SESSION-e67225-/sess_it74n5cfg94q9idgs3huaqvn51, O_RDWR) failed: Datei oder Verzeichnis nicht gefunden (2)
/data/web/e67225/html/piwik/piwik/libs/Zend/Session.php(Line:479)

How can I fix this?

Thank you!

Tanja

i think you should move folder piwik to html folder without other piwik folder.

It seems like you are trying to use Redis to store sessions. Is it possible that there is a comfiguration error?

Maybe look at How do I configure Redis for session handling in a load balanced environment? - Analytics Platform - Piwik

Thank you! I have installed it new and i followed this steps. Installation - Analytics Platform - Piwik Now it’s working fine.