Error message

hello, Ive just come across piwik and amazed at how good it is.

I installed it 3 days ago and it ran fine but this morning we found this error across the top of our ecommerce site

Deprecated: Function ereg_replace() is deprecated in /home/alternat/public_html/ethical-shop/modules/3rdparty/Product_Tabs/mod_part5.inc.php(2) : eval()'d code(1) : eval()'d code on line 1

Im unsure why it was working and then stated to do this. Also some fo the default text on our website has increase in size, really messing things up.

Ive also checked the system diagnostics and for this info

File integrity check failed and reported some errors. This is most likely due to a partial or failed upload of some of the Piwik files. You should reupload all the Piwik files in BINARY mode and refresh this page until it shows no error.
File size mismatch: /home/alternat/public_html/analytics/lang/ca.php (expected length: 172683, found: 172675)
File size mismatch: /home/alternat/public_html/analytics/lang/es.php (expected length: 177313, found: 177305)
File size mismatch: /home/alternat/public_html/analytics/lang/id.php (expected length: 185997, found: 185990)
File size mismatch: /home/alternat/public_html/analytics/lang/ko.php (expected length: 183796, found: 183788)
File size mismatch: /home/alternat/public_html/analytics/lang/sv.php (expected length: 169169, found: 169161)
File size mismatch: /home/alternat/public_html/analytics/lang/zh-cn.php (expected length: 162964, found: 162956)
File size mismatch: /home/alternat/public_html/analytics/misc/others/generateDoc.bat (expected length: 117, found: 115)

Ive reinstalled it 3 times, but getting exactly the same error,

Also the system is telling me
64M
On a high traffic website, the archiving process may require more memory than currently allowed. If necessary, change the memory_limit directive in your php.ini file. After making this change, restart your web server.

Are these both related?
I am unsure as alot of this is new to me

thanks

G

looks like Ive managed to sort the issue.
It was due to an upgrade by our webhosts and an old mod on the store was causing the issue.

G

This error: /home/alternat/public_html/ethical-shop/modules/3rdparty/Product_Tabs/mod_part5.inc.php

is not Piwik related but another software.