Error message activating GA import

After activating the OAth keys in Google Analytics import, I received the following message;

WARNING: /var/www/s.zed1.com/htdocs/plugins/GoogleAnalyticsImporter/vendor/google/apiclient/src/Google/Service/Resource.php(297): Deprecated - implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters - Matomo 3.13.2 - Please report this message in the Matomo forums: https://forum.matomo.org (please do a search first as it might have been reported already) (Module: GoogleAnalyticsImporter, Action: processAuthCode, In CLI mode: false)

Hi,

I am going to guess that you are using PHP 7.4 which now complains about this programming error.

This has been fixed by google in Fix order of arguments for implode in Google_Service_Resource by swissspidy · Pull Request #1683 · googleapis/google-api-php-client · GitHub so only the plugin needs to update the dependencies.

1 Like

Thanks for the quick reply. I’ll wait for the plugin to be updated. I’ll only see it when I connect a new site, it’s only a warning so I’m not too worried…