Error after upgrade to 1.10 - Piwik.php on line 2748?

I am running Joomla 2.58 on a server 2003 platform
MySQL 5.1
PHP version > 5.1.3RC

There is an error. Please report the message (Piwik 1.10.1) and full backtrace in the Piwik forums (please do a Search first as it might have been reported already!).

Warning: exec() [function.exec]: Unable to fork [df -T -t nfs “C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\Joomla\piwik/tmp/sessions” 2>&1] in C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\Joomla\piwik\core\Piwik.php on line 2748

Backtrace -->

#0 Piwik_ErrorHandler(…) called at [:]
#1 exec(…) called at [C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\Joomla\piwik\core\Piwik.php:2748]
#2 Piwik::checkIfFileSystemIsNFS(…) called at [C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\Joomla\piwik\plugins\Installation\Controller.php:875]
#3 Piwik_Installation_Controller::getSystemInformation(…) called at [C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\Joomla\piwik\plugins\Installation\Controller.php:946]
#4 Piwik_Installation_Controller->setupSystemCheckView(…) called at [C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\Joomla\piwik\plugins\Installation\Controller.php:503]
#5 Piwik_Installation_Controller->systemCheckPage(…) called at [:]
#6 call_user_func_array(…) called at [C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\Joomla\piwik\core\FrontController.php:138]
#7 Piwik_FrontController->dispatch(…) called at [C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\Joomla\piwik\index.php:53]

Have you tried re-uploading Piwik? Otherwise I’d suggest upgrading to Piwik 1.10.1 and see if the issue is still present?

Thanks, can you try this patch? http://dev.piwik.org/trac/changeset/7768

Hey Matt,

That worked but now I am getting this:

“File integrity check failed and reported some errors. This is most likely due to a partial or failed upload of some of the Piwik files. You should reupload all the Piwik files in BINARY mode and refresh this page until it shows no error.”

That’s OK if the file that it writes is the file you patched, since you patched it :slight_smile:

I basically just overwrote the file…

I do not see an option to bypass the file integrity check. All I get is refresh page (install at 13%)

This is the only ‘x’ on the page.

Optional
File integrity File integrity check failed and reported some errors. This is most likely due to a partial or failed upload of some of the Piwik files. You should reupload all the Piwik files in BINARY mode and refresh this page until it shows no error.Details
Tracker status
Memory limit 128M
Time zone
Open URL fopen
GD > 2.x (graphics) GD > 2.x (graphics)
The sparklines (small graphs) and image graphs (in Piwik Mobile app and Email reports) will not work.
mbstring The mbstring extension is required for multibyte characters in API responses using comma-separated values (CSV) or tab-separated values (TSV). It is also required for the GeoIP integration to work.
Other extensions json
libxml
dom
SimpleXML

Other functions set_time_limit
mail
parse_ini_file
glob

Filesystem Ok

Piwik Requirements

Legend

Warning: Piwik will work normally but some features may be missing
Error: An error occured - must be fixed before you proceed
Ok

Refresh the page »

Installation status
13 % Done

can you put a screenshot of the pagE?

Hi I found a way around this in my IIS 6.0 install on 2003 R2.

The IIS user needs read and execute access to cmd.exe. There must be some task using command to copy/setup.