Error after updating Piwik to 1.1.1

Hi, the following error message showed up in the login page when I updated my former Piwik to the 1.1.1 version.
What should I do to fix it?
Thanks

Notice: Undefined index: enableFramedLogins in /var/www/fundacionprogresoysalud/analytics/tmp/templates_c/%%A9^A91^A917CA4A%%header.tpl.php on line 14

Backtrace -->
#0 Piwik_ErrorHandler(8, Undefined index: enableFramedLogins, /var/www/fundacionprogresoysalud/analytics/tmp/templates_c/%%A9^A91^A917CA4A%%header.tpl.php, 14, Array ([this] => Piwik_Smarty Object ([template_dir] => Array ([0] => /var/www/fundacionprogresoysalud/analytics/plugins,[1] => /var/www/fundacionprogresoysalud/analytics/themes/default,[2] => /var/www/fundacionprogresoysalud/analytics/themes),[compile_dir] => /var/www/fundacionprogresoysalud/analytics/tmp/templates_c,[config_dir] => configs,[plugins_dir] => Array ([0] => /var/www/fundacionprogresoysalud/analytics/core/SmartyPlugins,[1] => /var/www/fundacionprogresoysalud/analytics/libs/Smarty/plugins),[debugging] => ,[error_reporting] => 6143,[debug_tpl] => ,[debugging_ctrl] => NONE,[compile_check] => 1,[force_compile] => ,[caching] => 0,[cache_dir] => /var/www/fundacionprogresoysalud/analytics/tmp/cache,[cache_lifetime] => 3600,[cache_modified_check] => ,[php_handling] => 0,[security] => ,[secure_dir] => Array (),[security_s…#1 include(/var/www/fundacionprogresoysalud/analytics/tmp/templates_c/%%A9^A91^A917CA4A%%header.tpl.php) called at [/var/www/fundacionprogresoysalud/analytics/libs/Smarty/Smarty.class.php:1869]#2 Smarty->_smarty_include(Array ([smarty_include_tpl_file] => Login/templates/header.tpl,[smarty_include_vars] => Array ())) called at [/var/www/fundacionprogresoysalud/analytics/tmp/templates_c/%%26^26D^26DF9C0D%%login.tpl.php:6]#3 include(/var/www/fundacionprogresoysalud/analytics/tmp/templates_c/%%26^26D^26DF9C0D%%login.tpl.php) called at [/var/www/fundacionprogresoysalud/analytics/libs/Smarty/Smarty.class.php:1263]#4 Smarty->fetch(/var/www/fundacionprogresoysalud/analytics/plugins/CASLogin/templates/login.tpl) called at [/var/www/fundacionprogresoysalud/analytics/core/View.php:172]#5 Piwik_View->render() called at [/var/www/fundacionprogresoysalud/analytics/plugins/CASLogin/Controller.php:38]#6 Piwik_CASLogin_Controller->login()#7 call_user_func_array(Array ([0] => Piwik_CASLogin_Controller Object ([] => CASLogin,[] => ,[] => ,[] => 0,[] => ),[1] => login), Array ()) called at [/var/www/fundacionprogresoysalud/analytics/core/FrontController.php:125]#8 Piwik_FrontController->dispatch() called at [/var/www/fundacionprogresoysalud/analytics/index.php:60]

Looks like an incomplete update. plugins/Login/Controller.php wan’t updated. (maybe others too)

I replaced the file “plugins/login/controller.php” for the “plugins/login/controller.php” of the 1.1.1 version and I did the same for “core/FrontController.php” and “core/controller.php” but the message still remains.
Any other ideas??

Sorry. I see the problem now. The CASLogin Controller needs to be updated to reflect changes made in 1.1. Can you contact the plugin author?

No…It wasn’t that either…
Never mind…I downgraded Piwik to the 1.0 version…
:S
Thank you anyway

Your backtrace shows the problem is that the CASLogin controller doesn’t define enableFramedLogins but apparently uses the standard Login module’s templates. enableFramedLogins was added in 1.1 … hence the error. The fix is to patch the CASLogin controller.

There was also a security issue in the phpcas library used by the CASLogin plugin. You really should ask the plugin developer to update the plugin to be compatible with 1.1.1+, instead of rolling back to 1.0.